Thursday, August 7, 2008

Quit Complaining


No whining and No crybabies. A sign with one of these statements is on the dashboard of my pickup truck at all times. It has been on display inside my windshield for at least 10-15 years now. I also used these statements during the raising of my kids. I was always the bad guy in the enforcement of family rules. Therefore , my kids hate the sign.
The workers that work under me hate it even more. They look at the sign from an intimidating perspective. I am perceived as a bully on the jobs, since I do quality control and if it doesn't meet my standards I say "no whining -do it over".
Sometimes I cover the sign when parked in the church lot. People have given me some creepy looks lately.
If you think this post sucks-No Whining and no crybabies
Blessings,
Steg

No comments: