Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cold


As I walked out of my house today, I realized that a cold front did actually pass thru the area sometime overnight. It wasn't quite as cold as this picture depicts, but in contrast to last weeks humid weather this is what it felt like to me.
I find it puzzling how we as christians have the hot/cold cycle with our faith. When everything is going fine we sometimes forget to thank God for the blessings he bestows on us. We don't read the bible and tend to take things for granted. On the other hand, when we are down and out surrounded by the troubles of this world, we always turn to God and ask What's going on?"
We seem to always look to him in times of trouble, which we should.
The point is we need to stay focussed on Him throughout everyday of our lives. Trust me-life is much better when we give everything up to Him.
Blessings,
Steg

No comments: