Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm Being Tested


Lately, I've been busy juggling all sorts of projects. I think I've been doing a fairly decent job. I feel like I'm being tested by God. I've been feeling it as well as hearing from him in my prayer time. Every time I stumble or get short with somebody, I find myself feeling really unsure if I am doing what God has planned for me.I'm not having a problem listening. My problem is worrying about what others think.This should be the last of my concerns. I know the only thing that matters is what God thinks of my life.
I guess when it comes down to it, my life is no different than anyone else's. We all have doubts and struggles that we deal with daily, but I sometimes get too busy that I start second guessing myself.
Like I always told my kids, if you do your best, thats all that can be expected of us. God doesn't put anything on us that he can't handle.
I guess being tested by God is a good thing- That means that he is in my life . I love tests now.

Blessings
Steg

1 comment:

Krissy said...

I think it's great that you are pressing into God and trying to decipher what He's doing. That's the best place to be in times of trial. Keep on keepin' on!