Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hunger


As many of you already know, I was hospitalized last week with kidney stones. One was too large to pass so I had surgery to have the stone pushed back up in my kidney. A stent was placed in the kidney down thru the bladder. This keeps the huge stone in the kidney so urine flow is not interrupted. The morphine,demerol and stronger drugs as well as being put under for surgery have messed up my system. When I came home last week I puked all over the driveway, Which brings me to my point. With the stent rubbing on the wall of my bladder,kidney, and peeing blood, my appetite has been nonexistant. Don't get me wrong, from a weight standpoint I'm not complaining, but the constant queezy feeling is getting old.
This burger,consistimg of 4 quarter pound patties,12 onion rings, and 8 strips of bacon makes me dry heave. Give it a week. My surgery to blast the stones is scheduled for tomorrow. Hopefully next week I'll give one of you a call to share this burger with me. Any Volunteers? Say a prayer that the stone blasting goes ok so I can make it to the Prom.


Blessings
Steg

No comments: