Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fall


It's that time of year when squirrels are gathering nuts(see picture) getting ready for winter. Football is in full swing(who-dey). Temperatures are cooling down and we can see the end of grasscutting in the near future. Last night I heard there is a chance of snow next week.I celebrated a birthday yesterday and the day was perfect with the kids, parents and wife watching football on a nice cool day. It doesn't get any better than this.
As it gets darker earlier and the time changes, the days just slow down. Our bodies also adjust to the shorter days.I seem to sleep better because there are less distractions. Snuggling up around a fire presents perfect peace to me. I'm going to build a fire right now.There is nothing like the smell of campfire smoke and the warmth that accompanies it.I can't believe how cold it was on my motorcycle just a short time ago. Its time to warm up. Later

Blessings
Steg

No comments: