Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Rain, Clowns and Yes Men (Published a year ago on My Space)

Hey,

Rain has put a real pinch on my job lately. I also work with more clowns than Mr. Barnum employs. I seem to be surrounded by yes men.

In my 30 years of work and family life I have had my fill of yes men.Yes men are generally:

1)hen pecked

2)spineless-afraid of confrontation

3)cowards-see 2

4)A follow the leader type--unable to come up with their own ideas or identity

5)pathetic losers that cheat their way thru life

6)driven by fear from their husbands/wives,employer, or friends

7)a freeloader--thinks evrything is owed to him/her and lets everyone around them do the work taking full credit for it

8) likes to stand back and criticize others while doing nothing to help solve the matter

You get the point that I despise these people , but how in the world can I love these people like Jesus expects us to? I feel like Hell is right around the corner. Pray for me

Peace ,

Steg

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments: