Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What Runs This World


I'll tell you the answer , but you already know.
Computers.
We all have them and can't seem to live without them. They seem to take over our lives.
Growing up, we managed to get along just fine , but now the world depends on computers to transfer money,control traffic,air traffic control.I don't know which device is more valuable today- the cell phone or the computer.
Lyd is 15 months old and we gave her her first computer.(A Fisher Price Model I think). I'm sure she'll be showing me tricks by the time she is 4. Getting old makes it harder to accept change.The world is changing so fast that I'm not sure I can keep up.
Has anyone found me a construction job yet? I think my old job will be done away with and computers will replace me. I mean replaced me.

Blessings,
Steg

No comments: