Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Teamwork

When I think about teamwork, I think about Kobe and the Lakers, Jordan and the Bulls, Ben and the Steelers(whom I hate). The individual needs the people around him to be successful and be the person he has developed into over the years.This is especially true in marriage. My wife's influence over the years has helped me grow up, become responsible,challenged and encouraged me helping my professional carrer by standing behind me and supporting me every step of the way. We had 3 kids and between the two of us, raised them the best that we could. Without both of us being active in their lives , I think the outcome could have been quite different. My wife is my rock. She keeps me in line and grounded daily. She always seems to know the right buttons to push.One wife, 3 kids, 1 dog,4 motorcycles and 12 cars later We celebrate our 31st anniversary today. I think I may have to reward myself with a longer nap today.

It's been a great 31 years

No comments: