Monday, January 26, 2009

25 random Things About Me




1 .I've been married for over 30 years
2. I have 3 kids and 1 grandchild
3.I have 2 motorcycles and ride for stress reduction
4.I like to camp.
5. I like mountain hiking and travel with family.
6.I've been snow skiing in 5 different countries.
7. I like to get the last word in-beware
8. I tend to be very sarcastic.
9. I like action movies-go figure.
10. I have worked in commercial/industrial construction for 34 years.
11. Briefs only
12.I build churches. www.unitedchurchbuilders.com
13.I have had a gun pulled on me 6 times over the last 30 years--all while at work
14.I am constantly told that I resemble Hulk Hogan.
15.I like wearing leather bracelets.
16.I'm related to Alice Cooper by marriage-my wife's cousin.
17. I like to wear skull caps.
18.I hate shirts with sleeves.
19. I love worship songs and like to attend Ichthus www.ichthusfestival.org
20.I like full contact sports.
21.I accidently knocked Brooke Shields to the floor of our office after colliding with her--she said she was ok.
22.I met President Bush Sr. and went on Air Force One.---his plane
23.I like to work out at Fitworks.
24.I have 1 sister and both my parents are still with us
25.People say I have a lot of BS

No comments: