Thursday, December 11, 2008

Life After Raising Kids



In todays society, as parents, we are programmed to raise our kids. We try to give and help them achieve everything we have and more. We try to steer them clear of the pitfalls that tried to swallow us when we were young. As I come to the end of this faze, After all, they are well into adulthood, I look out and try to figure out what is on my new horizon. I still have my work although with the economy in turmoil who knows how long that will last, but the real question I seek an answer to is what will drive me to get up every morning and set out to conquer. Is it retirement--See stock market--I dont think so. Is it volunteer work? Is it to start a business of my own? Is it to become a motorcycle mechanic? Is it to go back to school and get a new profession? Just thinking---
Any ideas?

Happy Holidays
Steg

1 comment:

j steg said...

finishing my basement for me