Saturday, July 12, 2008

Field Trip


Today, I went on a road trip to Walmart for deodorant and ink for the computer. My daughter was with me and we discussed how only in a Walmart parking lot , you can experience at least one of the following 4 things.
1) a parent beating on one of their kids
2) a dirty diaper lying on the ground
3) kids left unattended in a car while the parent shops
4)a father sitting 10 feet from the exit, with car running, sipping on a 40 oz. while the fam shops.
The police would have a field day at this place.
I am speechless. This is disgusting, how our society is on a constant decline morally. I would like to somehow, somewhere, sometime make a difference and influence people to reinvest in christian family values that have been so important to me throughout my life. Maybe you have some ideas to offer
Blessings,
Steg

No comments: