Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tats


I can't understand why anyone in their right mind would choose to permanently decorate thier body with ink.My opinions on this subject are very well known to my family. First of all read , the bible and see scripture relating to tatoos. Most people that have tats brag about how much they are worth. What a great investment. Not to mention the health risk using needles. What about the tramp stamps that girls get on their lower backs/behind. Now thats classy. The grandkids will be so proud. I guess you could argue that its entertainment for your proctologist. People think its cool. It is mainly done to feed someone's selfish ego. These people need attention. Haven't you always dreamt of having MOM tatooed on your forearm. I like how these people try to justify thier tattoos by having bible scriptures/figures all over thier arms. I had somebody at work tell me they have one for identification reasons. Yeah, just in case his head and other three limbs are severed and lost. Makes sense to me. I treat the decision like this. With every investment you have to look at the return.
Cons--haven't I listed enough
Pros--good colors
will attract seedy girls
You won't forget your third wife's name and first and second
helps you remember right from left.
they look better when you get old and fat
you can become church leader--all people love people w/tats
You have an excuse to wear a skimpy bikini
You don't have to work out as much---tatoos show better than muscles
You don't have to own a Harley to be cool---you can ride a crotch rocket
If you're a girl, ride on the back of a crotch rocket wearing your little sister's t-shirt
It appears the pros outweigh the cons. I guess I'm a true rebel . I refuse to follow the crowd and ever get a tatoo
Later,
Steg

No comments: