Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Are you a Target?

I get the feeling that I am a target lately. Wierd things happen at work, while driving, while working out and phone calls to my cell. Is it the enemy or just coincidence. Getting old plays with your mind -maybe thats it. Being slow at work and having idle time also plays with my mind. While driving to work today in the rain, I was following a car in the curb lane when all of a sudden I hit a huge puddle of water, hydroplaned a little and heard a huge explsion of glass. My passenger mirror must have hit a mailbox while going 45 mph . Whats really wierd is the guy in front of me , travelling the same line in the same lane didn't encounter a puddle. I cant stop thinking about the puddle. How can a huge puddle form in just 2 seconds? Enough of this, I need to get back to work.

Later,
Steg

1 comment:

j steg said...

whatever, you just want a new truck