Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 The last post was exactly 1 year ago. I posted a list of want to's and I want to weigh in on each . 1.See my children more I give myself a fail on this statement. I got self absorbed in my work. At my age , it seems like I had to prove myself all over again and got so caught up that I ignored everyone around me. As Lor said "Self centered" 2. See my grandkids more Another fail.See above 3. See my wife more-more vacation Another major Fail.In the past 4 years, I've had 7 days of vacation with Lori. We both are guilty of getting caught up in the job game, trying to get ready for retirement. 4. read more FAIL-haven't read a thing other than work notes 5. Volunteer more I would give myself a D. Only involvement in this area is Alpha, SOS and this past Christmas downtown feeding the poor. 6.work out more and eat less Fail-too tired from work and fast food bingeing Seeing this really makes me think how I've basically wasted a year of my life. At my age , time becomes even more precious. I vow not to shut out the people I love and get caught up in the job game. I am going to try to keep my focus by posting a short something daily on here to try to maintain my focus on what my purpose in life really is. It's time to focus on health and family instead of the "job".

No comments: