Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Outside Looking In


It's been nine months since I lost my job. I have enjoyed working on the kids houses, Zak's wedding, a daughter in law addition, a new dog for Kris and a new set of wheels. While everyone is out working, I've kept busy volunteering, working around the house, working out, finally getting rid of my kidney stones, and reading. The problem is that I always feel like an outsider looking in. I feel detached. I know God has a plan for me , but I am ready to finally see it. This year has been a long one. I've never felt like an outsider like I now do. Being in management when I worked, I always had control of my job. It has been hard being patient and waiting for God to reveal his plan to me. Lets get on with it, I;m not getting any younger here.


Blessings
Steg

1 comment:

Helper said...

Mark- 1 door closes another opens,I am with you -economy dictates many of our destinies,but this is our path laid out for us by the Big Guy. You have such vast knowledge in your trade someone will scoop you up when the time is right!! I can deal with old Timers and learn more than I can with alot of the people that really have not (in my humble opinion)earned that spot in life. I have missed our musings and anecdotes. Still got the clock? Remember-The only things that go with the flow are "Dead Fish". Mark