Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Birthday Buds


Zak reached Jack Bauer status (24) and Lydia reached #1. Zak, being 24 now is getting a wife while Lyd got her first taste of chocolate. It was beautiful weather and a day where loved ones got together to celebrate. These celebrations have recently really made me start to think how lucky I am to be surrounded by loved ones. At my age the view looks better and better.
Life goes by so fast. Always take the time to enjoy life. Work will always be there , but don't let the little things in life go by without noticing them.
I got baptized last week and my life seems to be finally in some order and control. I plan to live life with meaning and purpose now that I have given God the reins of my journey.
I hope you guys had a good birthday , because I sure enjoyed it.

Blessings
Dad/Grandpa Steg

No comments: