Friday, April 25, 2008

Multi Tasking

I have a problem doing a lot of things at the same time. In other words , I'm not a multi-tasker kind of person. As the picture illustrates, some people have no trouble with this concept.
This past week, I have been on jury duty all day while answering work calls. In my spare time I've cut both lawns and laid tile in my basement doing a remodel in the laundry/workout room, and been on fulltime call waiting to become a grandfather. I guess I'll keep plugging along for another week doing the same things. I just don't feel efficient being on this schedule. A little of this and then a little of that is driving me crazy. The baby will come, the tile will get laid, and the jury duty will be over next week. Maybe then I can get back to normal. Until then, continued prayer for Josh and Jessie is greatly appreciated.
Blessings,
Steg

1 comment:

j steg said...

both lawns? do you have another house somewhere?