Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Changes

Life comes at us hard. A buddy of mine was recently let go from our company. A gag order must be in effect because noone is talking about it. He was a 15 year veteran engineer at our firm. He is a cancer survivor. His wife is a cancer survivor. He has 6 kids, 2 are in college, no job and no health insurance. These situations make us look at our own life and wonder how we would handle the situation. There are no guarantees in life other than Jesus is always there for us and that some day we will die. Do we really need anything else?
I think I could handle the situation. My buddy is a christian man and from what I've heard, he handled the deal calmly. I guess this is why it is dangerous to get too comfortable in life. We need to just keep following our heart and God's will for us and everything else should fall into place. Sorry for rambling -I'm still processing

Later,

Steg

No comments: